Buy AeroFamily Nebulizer Low Price in Bangladesh
Aerofamily is a Compressor Nebulizer system for aerosol therapy. Ideal for frequent use. AeroFamily is equipped with fast. AeroFamily is suitable for nebulizing most commonly prescribed aerosol medications with fast treatment time.
Products Description of AeroFamily
- Brand: ELITE AeroFamily
- Model: AeroFamily
- Countrey of Origin: ELITE Medical Co..Ltd, Via Marziale Cerutti 90/F-Loc, San Tamaso-25017 Lonato (BS) – ITALY.
- Electricity Supply : 230V/50Hz
- Compressure Max Pressure: 230kPa (2.30 bar)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Size: H- 125 × L 175 × W 295 mm
- Noise Level : 55 dBA
- Nebulization Rate: 0.38ml/min (Naci 0.9%)
- Medical Devices Class: Class II Device ( Type- B)
- Jet Basic Nebulizer.
- Mouth Pice,
- Angled Mouthpice,
- Air Tubing,
- Adult & Pediatric Mask,
- 05 Spare air filters.
- AeroFamily Nebulizer Machine is a high capacity compressor for nebulizer machine intensive use in hospital, clinic, office and home environments.
- AeroFamily is a medical devices suitable for nebulizing aerosol drugs prescribed for quick and easy treatment.
- Too much flow supplied with a nebulizer, produces an abundant flow that reaches the patient’s airways through a mask and helps them to breathe in the fastest time possible.
- There are small masks for kids and big masks for adults. There are mouthpieces for newborns
Low sound and fast flow is only available on Aerofamily Nebulizer machines.
- Aesthetic design, light weight and easy to use.
Features of Aero Family Nebulizer
– Compressed air technology
– For the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract
– For use in colds, asthma and respiratory diseases
– High proportion of respiratory particles
– Short inhalation time
– Medical devices
How do I use Nebulizer ?
- Your doctor will tell you how often to use your nebulizer. They will also help you with any specific instructions for your treatment.
- Always take your medication as prescribed. It’s important that you follow your doctor’s directions regarding how and when to use your nebulizer.
- Using a nebulizer can take around 10 to 15 minutes. All you need to do is breathe normally.