What is a Nebulizer ?
As a better result , nebulizer is a device that turns liquid medicine into a mist. As you inhale, the medicine mist goes into your lungs. Nebulizers are usually attached to a machine that pushes air through the nebulizer. Air helps turn the medicine into a mist. When a nebulizer is used it is called inhalation therapy or nebulizer therapy. Inhalation treatments are used to treat swelling of your airways, wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath.
- These can be due to any of the following: Chronic respiratory diseases, such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung infections, such as pneumonia
- Severe allergic reaction
How do I use a nebulizer?
Read and follow the instructions that come with your nebulizer before use. The following is general information:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before preparing to use the nebulizer. This helps prevent germs from entering your lungs.
- Prepare the machine. Place the machine on a solid surface. Check that the air filter is clean. If it is dirty, rinse with cold water and air dry. Plug in the machine.
- Prepare the medicine. If your medicine is premixed, open it and put it in the nebulizer medicine container. If you must mix the medicine, put the correct amount into the container using a dropper or syringe.
- Add saline as needed. You may need to add saline (salt water) to your medicine container. Purchase sterile normal saline at a pharmacy. Do not use homemade saline solution in the nebulizer.
- Connect the container. Connect the medicine container to the machine using tubing. Attach the mask or mouthpiece to the top of the container.
- Place the mouthpiece between your lips. Close your lips tightly around it. If you use a mask, place it over your face and nose. Make sure the mask fits your face snugly.
- Start the machine. Keep the medicine container in an upright position. Breathe in and out slowly and deeply through your mouth until the fog clears. Treatment ends when all medication is used up or no more fogging occurs. The entire treatment can take up to 20 minutes. The machine may also make a splashing sound during treatment.
- Rinse your face with water or saline after each treatment. Do not swallow water or saline. If you use a mask, wash your face after each treatment.
How do I take care of my nebulizer?
Clean your nebulizer after each use. Separate all pieces before cleaning. Do not clean the pieces in the sink. Use a dedicated clean bowl. Wash the container and mouthpiece or mask with dish soap and warm water. Shake off excess water and dry the parts. Make sure all pieces are completely dry before storing them.
Be the first to review “TOP 10 Nebulizer Machine Price in Bangladesh”