High Flow Oxygen Mask Price in Bangladesh
High-flow oxygen therapy for patients with spontaneous breathing
High-flow oxygen therapy is a special binocular high-flow nasal cannula or mask. Is applied with a heated breathing circuit. It is used to apply hot and humid mixed air and oxygen at high flow rates, usually set between 30 L / min and 50 L / min. This high flow can provide a more stable respiratory oxygen concentration than conventional oxygen therapy and can also create some positive last respiratory pressure. HFNC systems are also used to flush expired CO2 from dead airways in the airways with oxygen-rich gas. High-flow oxygen therapy can be effectively used to treat mild to moderate patients with hypoxemic respiratory failure.
High Flow Oxygen Mask-Non Rebreathe Mask With Oxygen Bag
- Your blood oxygen level is a measure of how much oxygen your red blood cells are carrying. Your body closely regulates your blood oxygen level. Maintaining the precise balance of oxygen-saturated blood is vital to your health.
- Most children and adults don’t need to monitor their blood oxygen level. In fact, many doctors won’t check it unless you’re showing signs of a problem, like shortness of breath or chest pain.
- However, people with chronic health conditions many need to monitor their blood oxygen level. This includes asthma, heart disease, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- In these cases, monitoring your blood oxygen level can help determine if treatments are working, or if they should be adjusted.
- Keep reading to learn where your blood oxygen level should be, what symptoms you may experience if your level is off, and what happens next.
Products Details of Rebreathe Mask With Oxygen Bag (o2 Mask)
Life-saving treatment through high-flow oxygen therapy
Take a look at how high-flow oxygen therapy can be used effectively to avoid both conventional mask-based non-invasive and invasive therapy among patients with compromised respiratory function.